THOUGHT BALLOON

 


O say can you see the setting sun sink in the sea 

This chemical puddle’s a Rorschach test for your memory 

Surrounded by conifer frowns stretched beneath tombstone eyes

Unfurl the umbrella of cerebellum and begin to rise

Gliding and hiding up behind my thought balloon 

Swimming and brimming with lies in my thought balloon 

This Monday of miscreant carbon dioxide preaches profound 

And doorbells of dead history earthquake melodically from underground 

Breathe particles of misted memory exhale them into your lap

Pull yourself up on a sunbeam your toes lift above your bootstrap 

Floating and clearing my throat in my thought balloon 

Drifting and sifting myself in my thought balloon 

Suffocate Never Meditate 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A WOLF, A GUN

THE MACULATE CONCESSION

ROOFBIRDS