Sometimes When You Look At Me The Clouds Disappear

There’s a looseness in my chest that’s like a rope with too much slack and then you hold my hand and suddenly we rhyme. The singing in your fingertips entrances me and spirals round my head like a swirling glass of wine.
You’re the Polaris of my dreams, the siren song that drifts me out to sea, and I’m wonderfully wondering why
Sometimes when you look at me the clouds all disappear and I am captured in the radiance surrounding. Then your smile just sweeps me to the dizzy atmosphere and I am swimming in the splendor so astounding.
You’re the Polaris of my dreams, the siren song that drifts me out to sea, and I’m wonderfully wondering why
As I wander through the valley of your coffee flavored kiss, I am a vagabond that’s bonded to you truly. And all the empty boxes echoing with solitude, I have surrendered to the void through and throughly.
You’re the Polaris of my dreams, the siren song that drifts me out to sea, and I’m wonderfully wondering why it’s me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A WOLF, A GUN

THE MACULATE CONCESSION

ROOFBIRDS