TO THE STARS

Self-loathing smirk, eyebrowed away, dropped in the coffee to evaporate
Slice through the gloom, sour apple green, disarmed in the grace of St. Augustine
She sends me to the stars, she floats me over the trees
We’re forever entwined, she is my infinity
Your heart is an egg, fragile and full, hiding from shadows that creep from your skull
Voyaging through, negative space, modify monsters that we can’t erase
She sends me to the stars, she floats me over the trees
We’re forever entwined, she is my infinity
As our futures coalesce, like a tree burst in the living room
Dispatch demons in the wake of our harmonious vacuum
Conjugate dreams, igniting nouns, synchronized heartbeats in endless countdown
Four three two one!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A WOLF, A GUN

THE MACULATE CONCESSION

ROOFBIRDS